• Discografía System Of a Down

    System Of a Down (1998): 

     



    1. Suite-Pee 

    2. Know 

    3. Sugar 
    4. Suggestions 
    5. Spiders 
    6. Ddevil 
    7. Soil 
    8. War 
    9. Mind 
    10. Peephole 
    11. Cubert 
    12. Darts 
    13. P.L.U.C.K. 






    Toxicity (2001): 

     



    1. Prision Song 

    2. Needles 

    3. Deer Dance 
    4. Jet Pilot 
    5. X 
    6. Chop Suey! 
    7. Bounce 
    8. Forest 
    9. ATWA 
    10. Science 
    11. Shimmy 
    12. Toxicity 
    13. Psycho 
    14. Aerials 






    Steal This Album! (2002): 

     



    1. Chic 'N' Stu 

    2. Innervision 

    3. Bubbles 
    4. Boom! 
    5. Nüguns 
    6. A.D.D. (American Dream Denial) 
    7. Mr. Jack 
    8. I-E-A-I-A-I-O 
    9. 36 
    10. Pictures 
    11. Highway Song 
    12. Fuck the System 
    13. Ego Brain 
    14. Thetawaves 
    15. Roulette 
    16. Streamline 






    Mezmerize (2005): 

     



    1. Soldier Side 

    2. B.Y.O.B. 

    3. Revenga 
    4. Cigaro 
    5. Radio/Video 
    6. This Cocaine Makes Me Feel Like I'm On This Song 
    7. Violent Pornography 
    8. Question! 
    9. Sad Statue 
    10. Old School Hollywood 
    11. Lost in Hollywood 



    Hypnotize (2005): 

     



    1. Attack 

    2. Dreaming 

    3. Kill Rock 'N Roll 
    4. Hypnotize 
    5. Stealing Society 
    6. Tentative 
    7. U-Fig 
    8. Holy Mountains 
    9. Vicinity of Obscenity 
    10. She's Like Heroin 
    11. Lonely Day 
    12. Soldier Side